Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween everyone! I am writing this post at 7:00 at night - and I haven't had a single trick-or-treater yet. Crazy! I remember when I was a kid... as soon as I finished dinner we got to go trick-or-treating. I'm sure it was no later than 6:30 when I started! Not sure when they'll start coming, but I'm turning off my porch light at 9:00! Anyway, I thought I'd share this picture with you. At work, our group (the systems group) decided to dress up as "The Grading Scale". I know that might be a little corny, but it's fitting for a Registrar's Office! Anyway, here we are, dressed as A, B, C, D, and F. Diana was super excited to be the F because she got to wear sweats and slippers to work - lucky her! She even brought her "homework" which had a bite out of if from her dog and was stuck together with chewing gum :-)

1 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Kim. We got one trick or treater this year and it was a little girl from the ward who really wanted to see the other little girl in our duplex. Times have changed, haven't they?

Thanks for helping my mom with some of her computer questions. I'm at a loss for how to help her.

Sarah comes back from her mission on the 14th and speaks on the 18th, so I'll be home that week. Will you be around?

Do you know that my family still does gingerbread houses every Thanksgiving? It was your families generosity that got us going on new traditions after our hard time. Thanks.