Monday, October 22, 2007

Iron Chef Boise

Monday, October 22, 2007
I went on a date with my dad tonight to Iron Chef Boise IV. It was so much fun watching two local chefs battle it out for the title of "champion". The secret ingredient tonight was lamb, and let me tell you... everything smelled SOOO good! For those of you familiar with the Egyptian Theater in Boise, I sat up in the balcony, and the smell of the food made me hungry all night. I was hoping to win the raffle or one of the auctions to taste the food, but the bidding on the plates went pretty high because it was for charity. Thanks dad for the great evening!

6 comments:

The Cowan Family said...

I LOVE the Iron Chef shows on tv...my family makes fun of me! And lamb is one of my favorites. So, basically, I'm jealous.

Corinne said...

I've never see the iron chef- but your post makes me want to check it out. Yum! What a fun night for you :)

nateandcole said...

Hi Kim, I found your blog off a link for Michael and Stephanie Bradshaw. She was my roommate in Nauvoo. How do you know each other? Small world. How are you doing? It's been fun to look over your blog--you're sure busy doing a variety of things. Thanks for the outfit for Lila--she was wearing it yesterday and looked so cute and trendy. :) We'd love to hear from you. Colette Miller

nateandcole said...

Oops. Here's our email address. nateandcole@gmail.com

Mandi said...

I'm jealous you got to go to the Iron Chef competition there :) I'm bummed that I don't get the food network anymore . . . I loved watching it on TV :)

Val said...

I heard about that on the news! I'm glad you got to go!