Saturday, March 08, 2008

Robot Video

Saturday, March 08, 2008
I spent the last several hours editing down video from BJ's 2007 and 2008 robot competitions so I could make him a DVD. I decided while I was at it to post a quick clip on YouTube for those who have wondered what exactly this robot competition is that I've been talking about. This is by no means the entire video I made (that was over 20 minutes long for the two years of competition), but it will at least give you an idea. BJ's robot is Team 2122 - it has a yellow bumper and is pretty much the only one doing anything substantial on the red alliance :-)

3 comments:

Robin said...

This is so cool! Are you the voice I hear in the video? "woooo!"

Kimberly said...

Yep - that was me cheering! I debated about not cheering since I was basically yelling right into the camcorder, but I couldn't help myself :-)

Sally said...

Very cool! I can't wait to show Ethan. That looks like so much work, but a ton of fun!