Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pampered and Loving It!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Okay, I have officially decided that I enjoy being pampered. Last Tuesday, Camille, Kris, and I went to my new favorite nail salon for a pedicure (the one I mentioned back in February that has these really awesome massage chairs that you get to sit in for the duration of the pedicure). I really like my toes looking pretty, especially in the summer when I wear sandals as often as possible. I paint my own toenails every once in a while, but the nail technicians do a much better job (I think it is because they can get closer to my toes to see what they are doing) and make my feet so soft!

To finish off the week, Jen, Andrea, and I enjoyed 90 minute full-body massages. This was my first ever massage, and I absolutely loved it!!! It was sooooo relaxing and felt so good. The room was dark with quiet instrumental music playing in the background, and the lady massaging me did an excellent job. She did medium pressure since it was my first massage, and I think it was perfect. I was a little nervous about being sore the next day, as several people told me I probably would be, but I wasn’t sore at all. It was just fantastic. I will definitely be scheduling one again soon!


1 comments:

Nancy said...

Massages are the best. After the first time Will and I had a massage, he said, "When we have money I'm going to hire our own personal massuese and then we can get massages everyday." I felt about the same way.