Saturday, June 21, 2008

I was Tagged!

Saturday, June 21, 2008
I was tagged by Robin and Ashley this last week, so I figured I should play along :-) I shared 7 Random Things About Me from a tag in November, so I'll go with Ashley's tag to give a little variety.

3 Joys
1. Decorating my house
2. Blogging and reading friends blogs (this could probably fit in the obsession category too)
3. Riding my motorcycle

3 Fears
1. Falling
2. Being alone
3. Not living up to my potential

3 Goals
1. Get my PhD
2. Travel to Asia
3. Prepare and try to live on a budget

3 Obsessions/Collections
1. Costa Vida Sweet Pork Salads
2. I collect snow globes from the places I visit (the nice glass ones that are often also music boxes, not any cheesy ones)
3. The Office

3 Random Facts about Me
1. Right now I am kind of addicted to Crystal Light. When I want something sweet in the evenings, but don't want to eat junk food, I'll just drink some Crystal Light to curb the craving.
2. I love having people over to my house. I would much rather have people come over than go to someone else's home.
3. One day I would love to have a cabin along the river in Garden Valley, ID. It's close enough to Boise so that I can go often, but far enough away that I feel like I'm on vacation.

3 People I tag
1. Mandy Nelson
2. Susan Nasburg
3. Erin Colburn

1 comments:

Katrina said...

I like your trying to live on a budget goal. Gorgeous pictures. I'll have to add that to my bucket list.