Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ring in the Spring

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I took the day off work to have lunch with some friends today - a Ring in the Spring lunch! It was the perfect day for it too... all the flowers are in bloom and I think it got up to 86 degrees! Tiffany and I co-hosted, and made a yummy lunch of carbonara, breadsticks, salad, and an almond tart with strawberries and whipped cream. I had a really great time just chatting and catching up with this gorgeous group of ladies. It's amazing how I can live so close to them and how rarely I see them! Thanks for coming everyone - let's do it again soon!

3 comments:

Robin said...

It is so wonderful to see the bright smiley faces of these beautiful women! I miss you!

Julie in Boise said...

Many thanks for the yummy lunch. It was great fun! We need to do it more often. :)

Katrina said...

Perfect day for the perfect lunch.