Thursday, April 30, 2009

What Do These Have in Common?

Thursday, April 30, 2009


I bought this totally cute shirt this week from my favorite store and was excited to wear it for the first time today. As I went throughout the day I managed to avoid spilling anything on it. Tonight as I was loading a bike into the back of my Blazer, I got careless, and the bike rubbed up against my shirt leaving a nasty grease spot (well, grease smear really). I was SO bummed! When I got home, the first thing I did was google how to get grease spots out of clothing, and I decided to try one of the suggestions - mix Dawn and baking soda together until it makes a paste and scrub it on the shirt with a toothbrush. It worked! I had to scrub for a while, but eventually the last little bit of grease came out. Definitely a trick to remember!

0 comments: