Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Tuesday, November 02, 2010
I hope everyone had a fun Halloween... I did!  First, a couple pictures of my Halloween decor - I plan to switch this out to Fall decor tomorrow.
We had a low-key Halloween get-together at Jared's house Sunday night... with Costa Vida style salads and burritos.  We finished off the evening with a game and then delicious apples with all the toppings (caramel, milk chocolate, white chocolate, cinnamon sugar, heath bar, butterfinger, oreo, coconut, almonds, etc.)
Tim's "finger cookies"
Thanks Josh for bringing all the great toppings!

David, Tim, Jared, Jen, me, Brittany, Lance, Carsten, Emily, Russ, Jessica, Josh

2 comments:

MaiTy said...

Wow, those apples look SO good!

Joni and Chase said...

Looks like so much fun!Happy Late Halloween!