Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gingerbread Houses and Hailey's 3rd Birthday

Wednesday, November 24, 2010
I took vacation yesterday in part so I could make gingerbread houses with my family.  I know, anyone who's been following my blog for a while must be shocked :-)  The last few years I've done gingerbread houses with friends, so it was extra fun to be sitting next to my adorable niece Hailey as she made her house.
The whole gang was there, minus my brother who was out of town so he made his house earlier with his girlfriend Rachel.
My dad's cousin's daughter Gabrielle made a gingerbread house with us too in case you were wondering who was sitting on my lap :-)

We also decided to celebrate Hailey's third birthday since her birthday is on Thanksgiving this year.  I think she is just such a doll!  Happy birthday Hailey!


0 comments: