Monday, December 06, 2010

Polar Express

Monday, December 06, 2010
For my parents' anniversary, my mom decided to buy the entire family tickets to ride the Thunder Mountain Line Polar Express!  To be honest with you, I wasn't sure how much fun riding the train would be, but my mom was just so excited about it.  I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed myself :-)  We began the train ride in Horseshoe Bend, and from there we rode the train up to the North Pole (aka Banks).  On the train ride up, we had fun playing games, listening to an elf sing songs, and chatting with Mrs. Claus.  Once at the North Pole, we got pictures with Santa, ate cookies and milk, and visited Santa's Workshop.  On the way down we sang Christmas carols with the carolers, and even got to join in with ringing the bells for Jingle Bells.  Thanks mom (and dad) for such a fun adventure.  It was definitely a nice pick-me-up after a DEVASTATING loss by my Broncos to Nevada the night before.
Family picture with Santa!
Such a sweetheart - enjoying cookies and milk at Santa's workshop
Playing games on the train ride to the North Pole
Ringing the jingle bell
Carolers at the North Pole
Thanks for the fun ride mom and dad!
Beki & Me - Hanging out at the North Pole

0 comments: