Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Saturday, December 25, 2010
Merry Christmas!  I hope everyone had a wonderful day and that we all took time to reflect on the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.  I am thankful for Him, for His birth, for His life, and for His love and sacrifice for me.

I am also thankful for my family!  I was able to spend most of the day with them and it was wonderful.  We started out this morning with breakfast, the traditional "stair picture" and then opening stockings and presents.
I was happy that we didn't start until 8:30 am :-)  I think I have been asking for a later start time for several years now... we finally got it thanks to the fact that Hailey and Tanner needed to be able to wake up at their normal time and see what Santa brought them before heading over to mom and dad's house.  After opening presents, we all headed outside to play with the Christmas toys.  BJ had a cool remote control helicopter, Hailey had her very first bicycle, and Tanner had a remote control car.

I felt a little out of place, so I went back inside to get my Coach Pete bobblehead :-)

0 comments: