Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

Friday, December 24, 2010
Today I joined Jen's family for their traditional Christmas Eve bowling.  I'm glad I was on a team with Jen and Brooke because we were all pretty horrible, at least our first game!  We all improved in our second game though... I'm sure we would have broken 200 if we had bowled a third (okay, just kidding).  Thanks Bradleys and friends for letting me join you - I had fun!
I spent the rest of the day reading, running a couple errands, & straightening up my house... nothing special, but nice to not be at work on a Friday!  Tonight, however, was great.  Pretty sure we started the best tradition ever last year with a dinner of king crab legs and prime rib for Christmas Eve dinner.  Tonight was at least as delicious as last year... I didn't even have room for any of the side dishes on my plate :-)
Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope you all enjoy the day tomorrow with family & friends!

0 comments: