Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010 Christmas Run

Sunday, December 19, 2010
 
Yesterday was the annual Christmas Run... this may just be my favorite race of the year.  It is so much fun to see everyone dressed up and excited for Christmas.  Highlights this year were the abominable snowman (of course) the gingerbread man, and the guy that pulled a sled the entire race.  I decided to go with the elf hat!  I had a great time running the 2.5 mile course with Beki & Lance.  I always consider it a success if we can run the entire course without walking :-)

My parents were great and came down and took pictures (like always!) at the end of the race...


2 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

Looks like a fun Christmas run! We'll actually be in Idaho until Jan 5. We fly in today - Dec 20 (if we can ever get out of the Las Vegas airport)! I would love to meet you too :)

Corinne said...

How fun! I love the leg warmers, Kim. Where did you get them??? Also, how is the new ward?