Saturday, November 20, 2010

One-Track Mind

Saturday, November 20, 2010
Mike and Me - loving the Broncos in their orange uniforms!
Yes, I know I blog a lot about Boise State football.  Football really is my favorite part of fall.  I figure a lot of my friends have pretty much "dedicated" their blogging to updates on their children, so I think I can bombard you all (whoever reads this!) with updates of my favorite college football team for a few months out of the year :-)

Well, last night was pretty much Bronco Dominance.  I was SUPER nervous that first quarter, where we had an interception, a fumble, and only 3 points!  Not to worry though, my boys came back... the defense was amazing and the offense picked it up too for a 51-0 win.  I'm REALLY hoping to jump TCU in the polls.  I know that Oregon, Auburn, and TCU all have byes this week, and I hope this shutout helps prove the Broncos case for a bowl bid.  Yes, I'm optimistic that we'll win our last two games.  I'll be cheering for Alabama and South Carolina to win out over Auburn.  I would love an Oregon-Boise State rematch in Glendale!

1 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

That sounds so fun! I love it!