Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Am Such a Crybaby :-)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I am not super sensitive in my every day life, and it's not that I cry all the time, but I do seem to cry a lot in TV shows, movies, and books. My mom tells stories from when I was younger of how I would sit on the floor crying as I read a sad part of a book. A couple months ago, I watched The Ultimate Gift - boy was I glad I watched it by myself. I literally sobbed - not just cried, but sobbed - through the entire movie. And even tonight, as I watched the last 30 minutes of Biggest Loser, I cried and cried when Mark volunteered to take one for the team and was voted out. It's not like he was my favorite player or anything, but it was a touching moment. I realized tonight that I really need to have a box of Kleenex in every room for just such occasions!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Me too! I was watching last night too and yep- I shed many a tear. :) I think I cried a ton when I watched the Ultimate Gift as well.

Mandi said...

It was sad - and I thought Mark was going to be the biggest loser too!