Saturday, February 09, 2008

Not Your Typical Nail Technician

Saturday, February 09, 2008
I got a call last week from my sister Beki asking if I wanted to get a pedicure with her. Of course I said yes - I love pedicures :-) She made appointments for us at a nearby nail salon and I met her this morning. I was surprised to see who would be doing my pedicure - a bigger guy with low rider pants, a ponytail, tattoos on his arms, earrings, lip ring, etc. Just not the typical nail technician and definitely not what I was expecting! He did an awesome job, and I not only got a foot massage and my toenails painted, but for an entire hour, I sat in a massage chair. Ohhh that felt SO good! And to top it off, it was half the price of some of the pedicures I have received in the past. I will definitely be back!

5 comments:

Mandy Nelson said...

Where did you go? I totally need a pedi!!

Val said...

I guess you can't judge a book by its cover!

Kimberly said...

Mandy - I went to Top Nails at Ustick & Five Mile. It's in between the new Quiznos and Little Caesars. Just ask for Tim :-)

The Cowan Family said...

I'm rolling...this is hilarious!

Nancy said...

If only there was someone here in Utah to give me a pedicure. I could use one! Glad you enjoyed yours!