Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Can't Stand Omarosa

Saturday, February 16, 2008
With nothing on tv over the past couple months because of the writer's strike, I have turned to reality tv. My one show of the week right now is The Apprentice. I watch it every week, and without fail get mad at Omarosa. She has got to be one of the most annoying people in the world. I seriously can't stand her. She lies and manipulates and is just plain mean. Ugh, she makes me SO mad! Donald Trump really needs to fire her so I can enjoy the show a little more!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

She drives me nuts too!

Val said...

I couldn't agree with you more! There's actually a girl in my ward that is exactly like her. She speaks over everyone and her opinion is THE ONLY opinion. Whenever I see Omarosa I think of her! It's so frustrating!

Kimberly said...

Hehe - glad I don't know that girl in your ward Val :-)

Nancy said...

She's one of the reasons I don't even watch The Apprentice. That and the fact that I think Donald Trump needs to get a new hairdo! :)

Sally said...

I don't know what season you're watching, but I never liked her, either! :) BTW, thanks so much for the link to that scrapbook place. That's the cheapest I've seen it yet. Costco had pages for $3 each and I found one online place for $1.50, but I hadn't ordered from them yet. I think I'll try the scrapbook link you sent first - thanks!

Cambrea said...

Oooh, I know just what you mean! I think it is so sad that she has such low self-confidence that she has to resort to being so ugly toward others. Even if you really don't like someone, there are just lines you don't cross.