Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Tonight we have the privilege of enjoying a total lunar eclipse. Over the last couple of hours, I have looked out the window probably a dozen times to see the eclipse's progress. I just think that an eclipse is beautiful - it is amazing how the sun, earth, and moon can align so perfectly. I'm glad I took advantage of viewing the eclipse tonight, as the next total eclipse isn't until December 21, 2010 - and who knows if I'll be able to see it from Boise.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hey! I totally wanted to see that and I missed it. Bummer. So, sorry I am such a lame-o about writing back! I don't have any excuse... just lazy. But YEAH! I think Travis Lundell was the guy at the olympics with us! How random. So, I will be in Boise next wee, and I'll try to give you a call. Email me your number. Sometimes when I go I have a lot of spare time and can just go see people and sometimes the fam has every minute planned out and I don't really get out much... but I'll definitely give it my best shot! It would be fun to see you.

Nancy said...

I wish I could have seen it, but it was totally overcast and raining/snowing here, so no luck. I'm glad you enjoyed it!