Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sonic Happy Hour

Thursday, February 28, 2008
I just had to share something exciting I learned. I haven't been feeling that great, so I only went into work for a few hours today. On my way home, I decided to stop by Sonic to get a Diet Limeade - kind of like a 7-up with fresh lime in it. I discovered this drink a couple months ago - it's super refreshing. Anyway, I ordered a medium drink, and was shocked when I was told my total was 84 cents! When I pulled up to the window to pay, the cashier repeated, "Eighty-four cents, please." I hadn't heard wrong! When he handed me my cup, I realized why my drink was so cheap - there was an advertisement on the cup saying there is Happy Hour every day at Sonic from 2-4pm, with half priced drinks and slushies! I thought this was a pretty good deal, and wanted to pass it on :-)

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Yum! Hope you feel better Kim.

Val said...

That sounds so good. I'm definitely going tomorrow during Happy Hour to try that drink out. Soudns delicious!