Sunday, December 07, 2008

Another Perfect Season

Sunday, December 07, 2008
Well, my Broncos had another perfect season... for the third time in five years if I'm not mistaken. Unfortunately, our 12-0 record and a #9 overall finish didn't land us in one of the BCS bowl games - something about strength of schedule. Bummer. Well, I'm glad to see us heading to the Poinsettia Bowl to play #11 TCU. It should be a good game, and I'm hoping my Broncos whomp them to show the nation we are the real deal. I'll definitely be partying on December 23rd!

1 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah for BSU! We've watched a little bit (though not much since we don't get many of the games on TV). So... bad news. Rod and Jan moved to Salt Lake! Now I am really mad that I didn't ever get to your house in Boise. It's a temporary move, so they'll be back to Boise eventually, but at least for this holiday season we won't be making the annual pilgrimage to Idaho. (Actually, we're staying home this Christmas! First time!)
We'll make it work out someday!!