Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Luncheon

Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I took the day off work today to host a Christmas luncheon and ornament exchange with my good friend Katrina. We invited several ladies from my old ward to join us for a festive lunch. We had a yummy spinach salad, crock pot chicken, homemade rolls, ribbon jello, and cranberry cake for dessert. It was so nice to see my old friends again - I miss seeing them at church every week! We had a great time eating, talking, playing a Christmas trivia game, and doing the ornament exchange. Thanks everyone for a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh. This makes me miss everyone.

Kimberly said...

We missed you too! I was seriously thinking that same thing when I posted this picture... that you would have made that luncheon even more fun!