Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas Fondue

Sunday, December 07, 2008
As you probably know, I love fondue. It is definitely one of my favorite things. I started a tradition several years ago to have friends over for dessert fondue after the First Presidency Christmas devotional. I had a couple year hiatus, but started up my tradition again this year. Not only was the food delish, but we had a great time together. We talked and laughed for over three hours, and I was sad when everyone left to go home. That's one thing about the Christmas season... I love sharing my fun traditions with good friends!

3 comments:

Val said...

You would fit right in with my in-laws! We have a fondue party every year on Christmas Eve! I don't think I ever had fondue before I met Jon (except I remember making it in Mrs. Brigham's home ec class in 6th grade!)

Erinlizabeth said...

I'm sad I missed it... :-( I love fondu! We have fondu every Christmas Eve too!

Julie in Boise said...

What a fun tradition to share with others.
I am looking forward to seeing your "new" house. We miss seeing you...you still live just around the corner, right? :)