Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter Gardens Aglow

Saturday, December 20, 2008
Every December, the Idaho Botanical Gardens are decorated to the max with Christmas lights. The gardens are so pretty during the spring and summer, but I just LOVE the lights at Christmastime. Tonight Jen, Jami, Andrea, and I walked around the gardens (in the freezing cold!) admiring the lights. We topped off the night with a stop at Starbucks, where I enjoyed a white peppermint hot chocolate. Mmmmmm.... It's like drinking melted peppermint ice cream. Gotta love those Christmas drinks!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the classic Starbucks peppermint hot cocoa. Mmmmmm..... I wish it wasn't Sunday. Then I could go get some. I'll have to settle for the Stephen's hot cocoa I have here.

Liz said...

WOW! I love it! The more you post about Boise the more I think it would be a great place to live. :) What a fun night!