Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welcome to Boise, Tucanos!

Sunday, February 22, 2009
Tucanos was one of my favorite restaurants when I lived in Provo. It was always a treat when mom and dad came to visit and they would take us to dinner at Tucanos (we were too poor/cheap as college kids to go there on our own!). For those of you who don't know, Tucanos is a Brazilian Grill... there are meat servers who walk around from table to table and serve a fabulous array of 12-15 meats from pork tenderloin to bacon wrapped turkey to top sirloin. They also bring around skewers of sweet grilled pineapple, which happens to be one of my favorites. Well guess what! There is a new Tucanos in Boise. Hooray! Jen, David, and I enjoyed a dinner out last night, and I can't wait to go back next month to celebrate all the March birthdays in my family! The food is seriously delish, and is worth splurging on every once in a while. Oh, and as a side note, lunch is quite a bit cheaper than dinner. Dinner prices start at 4:00, so it's not a bad idea to show up at 3:45 :-)

1 comments:

Sally said...

Awesome! Greg's b-day is Feb, so we got the b-day meal and the $10 off and have a sitter to go this Friday night! Your review made me excited to go! YUM!