Friday, February 06, 2009

Spin Around the Block

Friday, February 06, 2009
The temperature hit over 50 degrees today!!! What, you might ask, is so significant about that??? Well 50 degrees is the bottom of my motorcycle riding temperature threshold! So yep, as soon as I walked in the door from work, I had to take my baby for a spin. I was happy she started right up after a long winter of sitting idle. I just rode for about 20 minutes, and didn't leave the neighborhoods around my house, but it sure felt nice to be riding again. Here's to spring!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

YEAH!!!! Don't you love the SUMMER... ok it is only SPRING! I am so excited that you were able to take your baby out for a spin. :) Hopefully you'll get to ride it again very soon!

Lisa O said...

I long for 50 degree weather. We're still in for at least 6 more weeks of our arctic Winter. (Insert huge drawn out sigh here)