Monday, February 16, 2009

Movie Mania Update

Monday, February 16, 2009
Well, I've still been on a movie kick lately, and I've seen three movies in the theater since my last movie post. Here are my updates:
  • He's Just Not That Into You - Cute and funny, but probably not worth the $9.50 to see it now... wait until it comes out in the cheap theaters and then get a group of girls to go see it.
  • Coraline in 3D - This movie got great reviews. I thought the animation was good, and so was the storyline, but Tim Burton movies just aren't my thing. I do have to admit that it was better than Nightmare Before Christmas.
  • Pink Panther 2 - Cheesy, funny, but I think I liked the first Pink Panther better. I got to see this one for free (my realtor had a client appreciation party), so it was definitely worth it... but I think in a normal circumstance I would wait for this one to come out on DVD.

0 comments: