Saturday, January 31, 2009

Movie Mania

Saturday, January 31, 2009
I just realized I have seen a lot of movies in the theaters lately (well, a lot for me at least). In the last three months, I've seen the following movies at the theaters. Here's what I thought of them:
  • Twilight - I really liked this one and will probably end up buying it. Gotta love Edward (and the rest of the Cullens!)
  • Australia - Beautiful scenery, amazing cinematography, great story.
  • Four Christmases - Totally corny, I couldn't wait for the movie to be over.
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - AWESOME! Such a unique story and the acting was fantastic.
  • Bride Wars - Pretty cute. Most of the funny parts were in the previews, but I totally love Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson. If you haven't seen it, you can probably wait until it comes out on video :-)
  • Taken - Talk about intense! I saw this one last night, and it was action packed from the first minute. There was seriously not a single scene that I wasn't on the edge of my seat. I loved this movie, and will most definitely end up buying it!
  • New in Town - Cute, but predictable. I did laugh a lot though.

4 comments:

Lisa O said...

It's rare that I go to the theater (we love redbox!) but I did cave and see Twilight with some friends. I had my eyes shut through at least half of the movie because the camera action made me so nauseous! Other than that I thought it was a great flick.

Sally said...

Thanks! We need some ideas!

Val said...

So, was Benjamin Button really that good, or was your opinion swayed by Brad Pitt? I pretty much think all of his movies are fantastic, it's just hard not to like the movie when you're staring at him!

Kimberly said...

Um, it really was that good... but having Brad Pitt as the main character sure helped :-)