Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Thursday, January 01, 2009
It's 2009, and I'm looking forward to a good year :-) I have lots planned, including a Caribbean cruise with Jen, trying to stick to a budget so I can save enough money to buy a new car, learning to love going to the gym (is this possible?), cooking more and eating out less, taking a pottery class, and more. This evening I plan on sitting down and making a list of my New Year's Resolutions... I really think it helps to write down my goals and refer back to them often. I actually made a goal collage last year with Katrina's family, and I accomplished many of the things I set out to do! Hooray! I hope that everyone had a good time ringing in the new year. Here's to 2009!

3 comments:

Robin said...

goal setting is good. My goal is Self-discipline. I need that so bad.

Val said...

Sounds like you're going to have an awesome new year! I haven't had a chance to write any resolutions down. You are such a good example!

Katrina said...

If you didn't get around to writing them down come and do a collage again. I think we'll do it a week from tomorrow.