Wednesday, February 04, 2009

It Doesn't Hurt to Ask

Wednesday, February 04, 2009
I can't wait for my Caribbean cruise. Yesterday it was 81 degrees in Grand Cayman and 78 degrees in Cozumel - wouldn't that be nice!?! So I had heard from a couple people that you can sometimes get an upgraded room on a cruise ship if you just ask. Well, last week I got online and noticed that cruise prices have dropped since I made my reservations a few months ago... So I contacted the cruise line, mentioned the price difference, and asked for an upgraded room. The next day, I got an email back from the cruise line and they upgraded me! All that means is that I have an exterior room with a small porthole, but I'm still excited. So lesson learned - it doesn't hurt to ask for an upgrade!

3 comments:

Robin said...

This sounds simply wonderful! I hope you have a wonderful cruise! Yay!

Bethany said...

A carribbean cruise?? Heavenly! Enjoy every minute of it Kim!

Stephanie said...

How cool is that? I'm excited for you! Have fun. Love, Mom