Saturday, April 19, 2008

Isn't It Beautiful!?!

Saturday, April 19, 2008
I got a surprise call from the Harley dealership yesterday that my bike was here and ready for me to pick up! Wahoo! I wasn't expecting to get my bike till closer to the end of the month, so I was stoked. I totally love my new bike - the sound, the power, the color, everything! I only got to drive it the short distance from the dealership to my house (I was headed out of town so didn't have time for a ride) but I think I had a smile on my face all night. I am so excited for warmer weather. I will be riding this beauty all summer long!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Oooooooh! It's so pretty!

Mandy Nelson said...

Nice! Too bad it's so cold! I'll wish for warm weather for you. :)

Mandi said...

Love it! Hopefully it isn't snowing there today like it is here. Have fun on your trip (where did you go?)!

Val said...

Now you just need a hot little red leather jacket to match the bike! Or do you already have one?

All About Us!! said...

Wow! How exciting for you!! I will wish for warm weather for your as well!!

Anonymous said...

congrats, kim. Good choice

Anonymous said...

Looking Good! The only Harley Davidson your father ever owned was a 1958 Harley ST 165.

You can see a picture of his old bike here:( http://harleyhummer.com/PHOTOS/57stJV.JPG

You are definitely a step or two above! Congratulations