Saturday, April 12, 2008

De-Stress Night

Saturday, April 12, 2008
Last night a few of my co-workers and I "de-stressed" from work by having a Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) and Guitar Hero party. It was a blast! I love DDR. I always thought it looked kind of dumb until I actually tried it. I have seriously thought about buying a PlayStation just so I could play DDR. If I got one, I rationalize to myself, I could even get rid of my gym membership because I get such a great workout playing it :-) Anyway, we'll see... I may still break down and get one someday. I'm actually waiting to see if one will come out for the Wii - I would definitely get a Wii if I could play DDR! Guitar Hero was lots of fun too. I had to stay on the easy level, but I did pretty well for my first time. I can see how it can be addicting! Anyway, I thought it was kind of funny that a group of us ranging from 27 (I was the youngest) to 40 sat around having a blast playing video games! They're not just for kids :-)

2 comments:

All About Us!! said...

Guess What!! Steve and I found that they do have DDR for the WII. I also looked on line at some gaming stores and they showed it for the WII too. So you may just be in luck!! DDR is super fun...and you are so right it's not just for kids! :o)

Mandi said...

DDR rocks! I have only played it a couple of times, but it was so fun!