Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Squeak is Gone!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
For the past couple months, my Blazer has squeaked. At first, it mostly squeaked as I went over bumps, but it got progressively worse to where it just squeaked almost constantly as I drove down the road. And I'm not talking about a quiet squeak, but one that was so loud I was embarrassed to drive my Blazer. I decided I had had enough and took it into Les Schwab on Broadway to have them take a look at it. Turns out that one of the bushings or something (I don't remember exactly what it was - I'm no mechanic!) had a clog, so it hasn't been oiled any time recently. They unclogged it, oiled it up, and the squeak went away. The best part was they did this free of charge! Thank you Les Schwab!

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Les Schwab has always pulled through for me when it comes to doing things I need and rarely charging me for them. Glad the squeak is gone.