Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sad Day

Saturday, April 12, 2008
I have mixed emotions right now, but mostly I'm sad. I just sold my Honda Rebel motorcycle. I think it may just be the cutest motorcycle in existence, and I have loved riding it over the last two years. The worst part is that my new bike won't be here for another couple weeks and it's sunny and 66 degrees outside right now! Also, I had a ride planned for tomorrow - it's supposed to get up to 77 degrees!!! So even though I know I needed to sell my bike and will put that money toward my new bike, it's still super sad.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Sorry you had to sell it - it's like selling a little piece of you. But you'll always have the memories and a SWEET bike on the way. Congrats! BTW, I'll have to post something about the Office on my blog....remind me!

Val said...

That is pretty darn cool--the new bike that is. You are my hero!