Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Goodbye, Hello

Wednesday, April 09, 2008
In approximately 8 days my brand new Harley Davidson Sportster 883L motorcycle will be shipped to Boise :-) Yep, that's right, I bought a new bike! I am so excited. I have absolutely loved riding my Rebel the past couple of years, but I decided it was time to upgrade. I wanted something a little more powerful than my Rebel. So, a few weeks ago I set out on an adventure to find the perfect bike for me. I went to different bike shops and tried out several bikes. I really had no plans on getting a Harley, but none of the other bikes were as comfortable to me as the Sportster. Needless to say, I'm stoked to get my new bike. I'm going to have so much fun riding it this summer! And I got it in my favorite color - red!!!

So goodbye to my Rebel. I'm really going to miss it. It is a great bike! (It is for sale by the way!)

And hello to my beautiful new red Harley Sportster!

7 comments:

The Cowan Family said...

LOVE that you are a motorcycle chick!

Lisa O said...

Please don't kill yourself! :) Do you have a leather jacket to go with it? Enjoy your new ride!!

Nancy said...

WOW!!! I love the new bike! Just be careful getting used to the new weight & ride. I know you will be, but I had to say it... mostly because my husband laid down his scooter the other day. (he's fine by the way.)

Mandi said...

Cool - it looks like it will be a fun ride - dad will be jealous!

Mandi said...

What???? Still no blog about the Office?? I have been waiting to hear how it was!

Jroo said...

That's awesome! I've heard a lot of good things about the Sportsters. Make sure to post more pics when you get it!

Kimberly said...

Lisa - I am thinking about getting a leather jacket :-) Gotta get new gear to match my bike!

Mandi - I know, I'm a slacker, I just barely posted about The Office...

Drew - I'll definitely post pics when I get the bike!