Thursday, April 24, 2008

Leathers!

Thursday, April 24, 2008
I couldn't get a new bike without getting new gear! My old gear was powder blue, and that definitely didn't match my red bike, so I splurged on some new Harley Davidson leathers :-) I only intended to get a leather jacket, but the chaps matched the jacket and I thought they were so cool that I bought myself an early birthday present! The chaps are a little long, but the Harley shop will cut them to the right length for me for free... I got insurance yesterday, put the license plate on tonight, and I'm ready to ride! I've gotta get a few more accessories added to my bike (saddle bags, helmet lock, etc.) and it will be perfect :-)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

You're turing into quite the biker girl! You should ride that down to Provo & come see us!

Sally said...

You look awesome! Congrats on all the new gear. Ride over here sometime (we'll be out of town this weekend, but come when it warms up!)

Julie in Boise said...

Pretty snazzy! Hey, was that you who passed us on Cloverdale and gave a little honk? We miss seeing you.

Lisa O said...

You look great Kim! The bike is beautiful! If I were ever to get one (which is a VERY BIG IF since Brock calls them "donor-cycles"), I would definitely go for red too!

Kimberly said...

Julie - Yep that was me that honked at you :-) I'll have to ride my bike around the block one day and who it to you in person!