Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Christmas Toes

Tuesday, December 01, 2009
So I know it's probably weird to post a picture of my feet on the internet, but I love my latest pedicure. My friend Erin opened a salon last month... I knew that she had a lot of up-front expenses as a part of opening the salon (i.e. purchasing product, a shampoo chair and bowl, etc.), so I pre-paid for 10 pedicures to help out. I figured it was a win-win! Anyway, I decided I wanted fun toes for Christmas, and that's what I got... sparkly red with green jewels. Thanks Erin - I love them :-)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Kim will you pleasssse put up pic's of Erin's new place and blog about it please! I want to see it so bad and she hasn't put up pictures on facebook. i'd love it...and just an idea for another blog...since I don't live in Boise. And by the way, LOVE the red and the green sparkles look like holly or something. Way good idea for the holidays!

Stephanie said...

Hey Kim -- how very pretty! I will have to remember this for a present for Mandi and/or Beki!