Sunday, October 24, 2010

Come Fly With BYP

Sunday, October 24, 2010
Tonight was the annual BYP Gala, with a 1950's Sinatra cocktail theme of Come Fly With BYP.  I had fun getting ready for the event, with Savannah doing my hair and Jen doing my makeup :-)  Lance joined me for the event (thanks Lance!), which was held at Crane Creek Country Club... what a beautiful venue!  It was fun chatting with my BYP friends, getting to know new people, and celebrating BYP's 4th anniversary.  The evening was extra special because I was honored with an award - BYP Young Volunteer of the Year!  I felt humbled to have been nominated and selected for this award, as I have such great respect for so many other members of BYP.  Thanks to Michelle for the nomination and Kris for the heart-felt letter of recommendation - it meant a lot.
My Award :-)
I didn't bring my camera with me to the gala, so this phone picture will have to do until Michelle or Renee email me pictures they took with their cameras!
Me & Lance
Michelle & Me

5 comments:

Corinne said...

Congrats on the award! You are hot Kim! Seriously, super cute!

MaiTy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaiTy said...

You look awesome! Congratulations!!!!

Sally said...

You look STUNNING!!! What a fun evening.

Mandi said...

Congratulations Kim! How exciting. It sounds like an awesome honor and I know you deserve it. What a fun and memorable night. It is always fun to be rewarded for all of the hard work you do. Way to go!