Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Love the Temple

Thursday, October 21, 2010
I don't often post much about my religion or my faith on this blog, but I decided to post a picture of me, Morgan, and Jen in front of the Boise temple last Friday.  Morgan was able to go through the temple for the first time as he prepares to leave for his mission to Sacramento, California.  I love going to the temple, and have taken the opportunity four times this month to attend - with one more visit planned next week.  I always feel the spirit when I am there, and I have had some especially beautiful experiences over the last couple weeks as I have spent time worshiping in the temple.  I am thankful to have a temple so close to my home.  I love the temple.

1 comments:

Liz said...

I love the Boise temple- so beautiful! You are so cute Kim- I'm a terrible blog-checked lately, but it was fun to catch up on yours a little today. You're so much fun!