Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Face It, Boise State is Best

Tuesday, October 19, 2010
The title of my post - Face It, Boise State is Best - is the title of an article that was published yesterday in the New York Post.  Yes, I know that Boise State is currently #2 in the AP and USA Today polls, and #3 in the BCS poll, and that they will likely drop over the next few weeks due to "strength of schedule" or whatever, but they are still number 1 in my book (and obviously other books too)!  I love my Broncos, even if some of the more recent games haven't been super exciting (i.e. leading 41-0 at half time).  Looking forward to next week's home game against Louisiana Tech!

In the mean time, here are a couple pics from Saturday's football party.  Jen makes these really fabulous cookies... she claims they are just the chocolate chip cookies recipes (minus the chocolate chips) with frosting.  But they are always so soft and so delicious - she made this batch by my request!
Jonathan, Jen, & I cheering on the second and third (and fourth?) string players in the second half.

1 comments:

Mandi said...

Cute Cookies! They look delicious :)