Monday, October 11, 2010

Homecoming Game

Monday, October 11, 2010
Jen joined me for Saturday's homecoming game.  It was fun to be able to tailgate with my parents - we had delicious fall-off-the-bone ribs, baked potatoes, fruit kabobs, Costa Vida chips and salsa, cookies, etc.  I decided I should find people to tailgate with every game!  That's definitely the way to go...

The game itself was another blowout, with every single member of Boise State's football team playing, but it was still enjoyable to watch.  The people who sat in front of us didn't come back after half time, so we got to stretch out a bit :-)
We're still early in the season, but we're projected to win the rest of our games.  The first BCS rankings come out next week.  Mock BCS rankings today showed Boise State at #1.  I know that won't last with our strength of schedule, but it was still pretty fun to see!!

0 comments: