Monday, June 30, 2008

New Watch

Monday, June 30, 2008
This weekend I got a sweet new watch. Only it is much more than a watch. It is a pink Polar F6. It not only tells me what time it is (which is super nice since I lost my old watch a few months ago when it fell off my wrist), but it will also tell me my heart rate and how many calories I have burned. I have a problem when I do cardio workouts of going over my target heart rate. My watch allows me to set heart rate zones, and I can have it beep at me if I'm outside of that zone. Yeah, pretty much my new watch rocks. It definitely makes working out more fun to watch those calories click away! And the best part is that I purchased it with the $100 gift card I won at my work conference in Vegas a few months ago, so it only cost me $16! I highly recommend putting this one on your Christmas or birthday list!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can see why this watch would make exercising more fun! Way to go.