Monday, June 09, 2008

Office Remodel

Monday, June 09, 2008
For the last six or so months, our office at work has been under construction. That's what happens when the University President's office moves upstairs and the new emergency exit stairs come right through the middle of the office! In order to fit everyone back into our office, almost all of the hard walls were removed to make way for extra cubicles. I was lucky, and was able to keep my private office (I only had a short stint that I stayed in a temporary cubicle). The best part of the remodel for me was that I got new carpet, new paint (I love the warm beige color!), and new hardwood blinds! And they even cleaned my windows :-)

4 comments:

Val said...

I remember when we remodeled our office at BYU and I was amazed at how much all that office furniture costs. It's ridiculous! It looks very nice, though!

Kimberly said...

Yeah, new furniture is expensive... which is why I have a hand-me-down tri-colored desk :-)

Lisa O said...

Looks like a cozy place to spend a work day!

Phil, Courtney, and Aiden said...

I didn't know you had your own office..you are cooler than I thought :)