Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Chop, Peel, Dice, Slice, Mince

Tuesday, May 04, 2010
I spoiled myself today by purchasing a new knife set!  I bought myself a new set of knives probably 3 years ago.  I thought since I spent $80 on the set that I had purchased a quality knife set.  That shows how naive I was!  Since then the tip has broken off two of my six steak knives and the tip is curled on another steak knife.  I get irritated when I can't cut through something like Special K bars with any of the knives in my set.  I was fed up and decided to bite the bullet and actually make an investment in some knives.  I saved up my Discover Cash Back Bonus Awards (I love free money!) and put my phone rebate toward the purchase of this beautiful block of Wusthof knives.  I even put a couple of them to use tonight as I'm attempting a new recipe for tomorrow's dinner.  Here's to much more enjoyable cooking in my future!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wusthof are wonderful aren't they?! Congrats on the best "purchase" ever!