Sunday, May 09, 2010

Productive

Sunday, May 09, 2010
I love when I have productive days.  I don't seem to have too many days where I feel productive from start to finish... probably because at the end of a long day at work and the gym, I usually feel the need to relax a little and recharge for the next day.  And that's understandable I suppose.  But Friday was one of those exceptionally busy and productive days and I felt so good about all I got done.  I had originally taken the day off work a couple months ago in anticipation that I would be volunteering at the Idaho Green Expo, but my volunteer shift ended up being scheduled from 2-7 Saturday so I found myself with an extra day to accomplish tasks that I had been wanting/needed to get done.  Here's a list of everything I did:
  • Up early and headed straight to the gym - did a cardio workout with time on the treadmill and stairmaster (or stairmonster as my fellow bootcampers and I refer to it)
  • Hung up the huge pile of clean clothes in my bedroom - I'm good at putting away folded clothes but for some reason hate hanging clothes up, so they sometimes stack up for a couple weeks :-)
  • Cleaned my bedroom, including cleaning out my closet and making a DI pile
  • Made a deposit at the bank
  • Got my oil changed
  • Did a little shopping while my oil was being changed... picked up a couple cute purses (they were both on sale!) and a new dress!

  • Went to the office supply store to get a new toner cartridge for my printer
  • Went to Zamzows to pick up some plants for my garden
  • Went to the Asian store and Albertsons to get food for Mother's Day dinner.  I'm making pun.  Yum :-)
  • Had lunch at Costa with my friend Katrina - we really need to hang out more often!
  • Did two loads of laundry
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Had fondue dinner with my family and played a few games
  • Came home after dinner and planted my garden
  • Went to bed kinda early because I had bootcamp at 7am the next morning!

0 comments: