Thursday, May 13, 2010

One Month. No Sugar. No Problem.

Thursday, May 13, 2010
Well, I made it through a whole month without eating sugar, and it was a lot easier than I thought!  Remember, that doesn't really mean no sugar at all, it just means no added sugar or sugary treats.  I could still eat breads and fruit.  And I'm sure that the sweet pork on my Costa salad has some sugar :-)  But I didn't eat any candy, cookies, brownies, etc.  We did find a couple flavors of tasty no sugar added ice cream when we really wanted something sweet, but only ate that a couple times.  It made me feel good to have the will power to pass up all the yummy looking treats that came my way.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I'm so proud of you! Do you feel any difference without the sugar?

Kimberly said...

Thanks! I don't know that I really feel a difference, but I feel I was eating pretty healthy before this challenge. I can definitely pass up treats easier than I could before though!