Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Fourth Album, Fourth Picture

Wednesday, October 08, 2008
I saw this on Liz's blog and thought I'd play along. You are supposed to post the fourth photo from the fourth album on your computer... So here's mine! It's a picture of me and Allison. This was taken in September 2002 - I had graduated from college and was on a campout with my single's ward in beautiful Garden Valley, Idaho (notice the camping shirt!). I look kinda young - I think it was the braces! So, like Liz, I think I'll tag anyone with a little time on their hands who wants to play along. Can't wait to see your picture!

4 comments:

Robin said...

You are darling.

Mandy Nelson said...

Oh my gosh!!! You look 12! How cute!

Liz said...

Fun! You're the first person who has done it! I think it's funny to see a random picture. You do look so young!

Steph said...

for sure I would love to be added!!!! I heart cooking blogs...I think I have like 15 on my google reader...hahaha!