Thursday, October 09, 2008

Reba & Kelly

Thursday, October 09, 2008
Earlier this week I was offered two free tickets to see the Reba & Kelly Clarkson concert. How awesome is that!?! I felt even cooler when I found out the tickets were $60 each, so I scored myself $120 in free tickets. Jen & I went to the concert tonight and had a blast. The music was really great. Kelly & Reba sang every song together - it's amazing how well their voices blend, even when they have such different styles. I not only loved the concert, but loved the people watching. It is amazing how much some people get into concerts! I loved watching these two girls who were sitting near us - you could tell they were HUGE Kelly Clarkson fans as they sang along and waved their arms to each of her songs. I had to keep reminding myself to watch the stage and not them :-)

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Hey, were you by us? The two girls directly in front of me were standing, waving and singing to all of "K.C.'s" songs. I got to go too. :)!

Katrina said...

We were in section J. Judging by your picture you weren't too far from us.

Cambrea said...

I'm jealous! I have been a Kelly fan since Season 1! (Never mind "When Justin Met Kelly" or whatever it was called!

Lisa said...

I am so jealous! You have such a fun life!

Steph said...

I am totally jealous as well. This would have been a GREAT concert!!!