Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weekend in Rexburg

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I have totally missed my baby sister Beki since she went off to college in August so I decided to go on a quick road trip to visit her in Rexburg last weekend. My Blazer was PACKED with food, clothes, blankets, toiletries, etc. for not only Beki, but also for several of Beki's friends (thanks to each of their moms). I guess everyone had been making their lists and I was the lucky delivery girl :-) Anyway, I had a blast visiting Beki. I got to attend one of her soccer games (she plays competitive soccer at BYU-I), go to dinner, decorate Halloween cookies, go shopping, and more. I forgot to take very many pictures, and the couple we did take didn't really turn out, so I just grabbed this one off her Facebook page. I think Beki is a total babe!

And I couldn't go to Rexburg without visiting my college roommate Sunny! Sunny & Steve were gracious enough to let me stay with them one night. I had fun going to their ward dinner and activity on emergency preparedness, playing with Sunny's adorable kids Ruby and Jack, and staying up late talking with Sunny. We also had dinner at a Thai restaurant (I love pho!), and had a fabulous dessert from a cupcake store. I got a pumpkin chocolate chip cupcake and it was so yummy. Thanks for everything Sunny - hope to see you again soon!

1 comments:

Lisa O said...

So fun! I wish I could have been there too. Did you convince Sunny to start a blog yet? We really need another roommate reunion. Glad you got to enjoy a weekend with her and your sister!