Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Voted

Sunday, October 19, 2008
It's that time of year... my mailbox is filled with political postcards, the presidential and vice-presidential debates are a common topic of conversation, and it seems like every other article in the newspaper has to do with one candidate or another. It is our civic responsibility to research and vote for the political candidates who best represent our beliefs. This year I requested an absentee ballot and was able to vote early without even having to wait in line at the polls. I won't get my "I Voted" sticker, but I know that my vote counts!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Way to go Kim! I like the idea of doing an absentee ballot. I'll have to do that next time. I am at a loss for who to vote for- I don't like either candidate! What do I do? Eeeek!

Robin said...

This election is like a train wreck. I am voting McCain. I would like to vote obama...but something is wrong there.