Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Cards

Saturday, November 29, 2008
I have enjoyed scrapbooking since probably middle school. It's kind of funny to go back and look at old pages that I have done. My scrapbook style has definitely changed over the years. Sometimes when I look at those old pages, I cringe at how ugly they are.. you know, the pages with the the star or heart shaped pictures, 30 pictures on a page, etc. I have even thought about re-doing some of the pages, but I stop myself, and remember how much fun I had putting those pages together.

A few years ago, I got into card making... not the kind where I have to use a lot of stamps, but more scrapbook-type cards (I'm still not much of a stamper). I started making handmade Christmas cards three years ago, and have just really enjoyed sending them out. My friends Mandy, Jami, and I spent the morning working on this year's Christmas cards. I thought mine turned out pretty cute, so thought I'd post a picture here!

3 comments:

Robin said...

You were the very first person (and one of the few people) who ever gave me a hand made card. I still have it. It is beautiful.

I think you are amazing and I love that you are giving your blog a holiday style.

Kimberly said...

Thanks Robin! You got a sneak peak of the card you'll be getting this year :-)

Jessica said...

So I love your blog new holiday look:) Your card is so very cute. We were actually talking about how styles and ideas of what we used to think were cute change. Isn't it funny how that happens :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)